Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dominica ~ February 3rd, 2009




The ship docked at 12 Noon at Woodbridge pier about 15 min from the center of Roseau. Oveer the houses we could see the Carnival Victory docked there. We had so hoped we would dock at the center of Roseau, but sadly no. We debarked after lunch around 1pm, found a $2.00 shuttle and headed to town. I immediately found an internet cafĂ© to copy and paste info off of my thumb drive into my Salsa’s 49er’s blog. Then Ruth and I wandered around the little oceanfront town until the heat got to much for us and we headed back for much needed air conditioning found on our spacious ship and a ice cold drink on the Lido deck around 430pm. Enjoy the rainbow we saw on our way back to the ship - It had just started to rain.

3 comments:

  1. I love following your exciting blog. It's second next to being on the cruise with you and Ruth. I'm sorry to hear that the room is so small....
    Well, have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do because I WILL BE FOLLOWING your blog. Ha-Ha
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace and Ruth,

    Hope you girls are having fun!

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace and Ruth,
    My husband and I met Ruth about 4 years ago. Shes a wonderful person as am sure you know. She emailed me your information about your blog, so every night I take a peak. Am sure the 2 of you are having a great time. I will be looking..for a update, please tell Ruth that Roger and Mary say hi and were following along with your blog.

    ReplyDelete